What scholarships are available?
- District 5300 plans to offer up to two Rotary Scholarships through Global Grants for the 2018-19 year.
Who is eligible to apply?
- The applicant must currently live or study in District 5300. A parent’s home in District 5300 meets this requirement.
- The applicant may not be a Rotarian, a member of the immediate family of a Rotarian, or employed by any Rotary entity. Members of a Rotaract Club are eligible.
- The applicant will live and study abroad in the 2019-2020 academic year.
What is the application process?
- Each District 5300 club may sponsor one applicant.
- A sponsoring club agrees to contribute $1,000 and to arrange for a qualified Rotary Club in the host location to be the scholar’s host.
- District 5300 will contribute up to $14,500 to each scholarship and TRF will match.
- Applications are submitted online at www.rotary.org/grants
- For the 2018-19 year, applicants will be considered up to March 30th. Each applicant will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Who can I contact for more information?
- District Foundation Chair Susan Johnson 702-496-7302 firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Grants Scholar Chair Raghada Khoury (760) 559-3244 email@example.com