District Assembly for 2020-2021 Rotary Year
Date: May 1, 2020
Location: Westin Pasadena
191 N Los Robles Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
Tentative 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Check in 8:30 am
Join us for the 2020-2021 District Assembly. We have listened to your ideas and are excited to kick off the first District Assembly that combines several training events into one purpose filled day. There will be music, food, vendor booths, and a hands-on-project. There is something for everyone, including the family!
- Board of Directors Training (Conducted by the Nevada and California Attorney Generals Office)
- Club Officer Training (Treasurer, Secretary)
- Club Continuity/vision training (Sitting President, President Elects, President Nominees)
- Rotary Essentials Training (Foundation, Membership, Brand conducted by Rotary International and Zone personnel)
- Grant Management Training
- Youth science and service hands-on project/training session (Interact and Rotaract)
- Meet the 2020-2021District Leadership team
Help us bring in the 2020-21 Rotary year with a morning preparing incoming club leaders, provide members the opportunity to learn more about Rotary programs, and enjoy a fellowship experience with members across the district. When we are done, stick around and help kick off the 2020 District Conference.
Pictures from the Assembly and District Conference 2019-20
Photographers: Steven Linder, Grace Yang, Chelsea Scheppmann, Roy Berry, Raghada Khoury, and Roger Schulte