Rotary District 5300 Foundation
“Lefler District 5300 Grant”
Lefler Matching Grants for 2016-17
- RC Claremont Music Program to 3rd Graders in preparation of studying an instrument in 4th Grade – $1000
- RC Lancaster Toys & Gifts for Children – $500
- RC Las Vegas Won 37 Children Books for 2nd Graders – $1,000
- RC Pomona Good for the Sole Shoes for the poor – $1,000
- RC Monovia Adopt 5+ Families for Christmas – $500
- RC Walnut Valley Shoes, Calculators & Books for Poor – $1,000
- RC’s Antelope Valley Lancaster Sunrise and Rosamond – $500ea
- RC San Marino “Done in a Day Meal Assembly” – $1000
2016-2017 Grant Applications
- Applications should be for youth service within District 5300 and should submitted on the one-page Grant Application Form
- Our District Foundation will match the sponsoring club’s contribution one to one up to $1,000 maximum per club and/or project. Attach your project budget showing proposed income and expenses.
- List the name, address, telephone, fax and email of the sponsoring club’s primary contact person.
- Have the club’s president affirm that the club or its Board of Directors has voted to undertake this project and agrees to provide our District 5300 Foundation a Final Report accounting regarding how the money was spent, the results achieved, and number of youth benefited.
- The deadline for submission is
October 31, 2016CLOSED at which time the Board of Directors of the Foundation will select the best applications for approval up to a total of $6,000.
- Your applications may be on the form provided below or in letter form covering points 1 – 4 above.
- A final project report on the form below is due by June 30 of the Rotary Year the grant was approved.
Grant Application Form Mail or Fax the completed application to Conrad von Bibra, 1415 Milan Ave., South Pasadena, CA 91030 for FAX 626-441-4048
Final Project Report Mail or Fax the completed report to Conrad von Bibra, 1415 Milan Ave., South Pasadena, CA 91030 for FAX 626-441-4048. Final Project Reports are due no later than June 30 of the Rotary Year when the grant was approved. A Final Project Report must be submitted for a Club to be eligible for future grants.
The Rotary District 5300 Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. EID: 95-4768268