Rotary District 5300 Foundation
“Lefler District 5300 Grant”
2017-2018 Grant Applications
- Applications should be for youth service within District 5300 and should submitted on the one-page Grant Application Form
- Our District Foundation will match the sponsoring club’s contribution one to one up to $1,000 maximum per club and/or project. Attach your project budget showing proposed income and expenses.
- List the name, address, telephone, fax and email of the sponsoring club’s primary contact person.
- Have the club’s president affirm that the club or its Board of Directors has voted to undertake this project and agrees to provide our District 5300 Foundation a Final Report accounting regarding how the money was spent, the results achieved, and number of youth benefited.
- The deadline for submission is October 31, 2017 at which time the Board of Directors of the Foundation will select the best applications for approval up to a total of $6,000.
- Your applications may be on the form provided below or in letter form covering points 1 – 4 above.
- A final project report on the form below is due by June 30 of the Rotary Year the grant was approved.
Grant Application Form Mail or Fax the completed application to Conrad von Bibra, 1415 Milan Ave., South Pasadena, CA 91030 for FAX 626-441-4048
Final Project Report Mail or Fax the completed report to Conrad von Bibra, 1415 Milan Ave., South Pasadena, CA 91030 for FAX 626-441-4048. Final Project Reports are due no later than June 30 of the Rotary Year when the grant was approved. A Final Project Report must be submitted for a Club to be eligible for future grants.
Lefler Matching Grants for 2017-18
- RC Alhambra – Shoes for homeless children – $1000
- RC Apple Valley – Ten week juvenile interventions program for at risk youth in the town of Apple Valley – $1000
- RC Azusa – Suitcases for foster children – $500
- RC Claremont – Climbing wall at El Roble Intermediate School – $1000
- RC Lancaster – Purchase toys and donate them to the California Highway Patrol CHP for Kids Campaign. – $500
- RC Las Vegas – Provide the Will Beckley Elementary School with books through the “Books with Buddies” program – $1000
- RC Las Vegas WON – Provide the Ronnow Shool with Lego Engineering Kits for technology teaching. – $1000
- RC Victorville – Provide funds for a person registered with the school district to direct 6th graders to coach for 4 year olds to read. – $1000
- RC Walnut Valley – Provide computers and internet connections for homeless youth. – $1000
The Rotary District 5300 Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. EID: 95-4768268